Kathryn is the official maker of this dip
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
- 1 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 16 0z. frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mozarella
Mix everything together and heat for 20-25 minutes in 350 oven. Serve with taco chips.
- 4 T. plus 2 t. bacon grease or olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ¾ t. salt; ½ t. pepper
- 8 oz. goat cheese, at room temperature
- 2 T. heavy cream
- ¼ t. ground nutmeg
- 1 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- ½ lb. bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- 36 white mushrooms, uniform in size, stems removed
Prehead oven to 350 degrees.
Heat the 2 t. ob bacon grease in a medium nonstick skillet over med. Heat. Add the onion and seaon with salt and pepper. Cook until onion is tender, 5-7 mins. Transfer to a medium bowl and let cool. When cool, add the goat cheese, cream, and nutmeg, and 1/8 t. of the pepper. Stir until well mixed.
Squeeze the spinach to remove all liquid. Add spinach to bacon and onion mixture. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Heat 2 more tablespoons of the bacon grease in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add half of the mushrooms and seadon with ¼ t. salt and 1/8 t. pepper. Cook the mushrooms until brown and tender, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel lined baking sheet, top side up. Do same with remaining mushrooms.
To Assemble: Place 1 heaping t. of spinach filling in the center of the bottom of each mushroom. Bake until warm, 5 to 7 minutes; serve warm.
Makes 36 stuffed mushroom