- 1 ½ cups diced seeded plum tomatoes (about 10 oz.)
- 6 T. olive oil
- 12 Kalamata olives or other brine cured black olives, pitted, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 T. drained capers
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 shallot, finely choppted
6 6oz. salmon fillets
Combine tomatoes, 4 T. oil, olives, basil, capers, garlic, and shallot in medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes and up to 2 hours.
Prepare barbecue (medium heat). Brush salmon with remaining 2 T. oil; sprinkle with salt. Grill salmon until just opaque in center, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer salmon to plates and top with salsa.