We had Thanksgiving at our house this year. Emily and Dan drove in on Wednesday and Alissa and John and the boys came in on Thursday afternoon.
- Grilled Turkey (sort of followed this recipe, – we also brined it the night before, loosely followed this recipe, the turkey was perfect and was great to do outside on a beautiful day.
- Gravy (made ahead of time: sort of followed this recipe)
- Vegetarian gravy (sort of followed this recipe but made it all vegetarian and didn’t use tarragon because I don’t like it)
- Mashed potatoes
- Mom’s sausage dressing (still not as good as hers though)
- Vegetarian corn bread dressing with pecans and cranberries
- Roasted root vegetables
- Green bean casserole
- mashed rutebaga
- cranberry sauce (always use this recipe)
- pumpkin pie