Christmas Eve menu:
- Assorted Cheese and Crackers
- Hanky Pankies
- Phyllo triangles – spinach and feta & mushroom and goat cheese
- little dough wrapped hot dogs – for the kids
- Cream of garlic and onion soup
- Crab Cakes
- Steamed Mussels
- Meringues with fresh berries
- Santa brownies and other goodies.
Owen won the prize for eating the most shrimp.
Kirsten trying some cheese and crackers.
Beautiful cream of garlic and onion soup with heart shaped croutons because we love Christmas Eve (and garlic and onions).
Kathryn made these beautiful crab cakes that were just as good as they look.
Dad showing off the mussels.
Kirsten made the meringues with berries and whipped cream.
Emily presenting her masterpieces. A chip off the old block.
The santa hat brownies definitely won the prize this year.